Monday, November 12, 2007

Non-Ideal Homes

Over the last few months, I have been planning to move. The destination has changed several times and still is uncertain. Each time I think I know where I am going, I research apartments in the new location.

During these searches I have run across photos posted by real estate agents that baffle me. Do they really expect to rent places that look like this?

Here is a selection of some of the non-ideal homes available for rent:

This lovely apartment features an ample master suite with lovely views of the neighborhood...

...and a sleek, minimalist kitchen.


This apartment features a bedroom with TONS of storage
(if you're willing to just throw your crap around anywhere.)


This lovely bedroom gets beautiful morning light and is large enough for you to enjoy a cozy breakfast in the corner served on a cardboard box.


This apartment features a lovely country kitchen conveniently located in the foyer.


Relax in your beautiful new spa bath complete with bucket!


Experience the convenience of this eat-in, shit-in kitchen!



2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

They actually posted these shots? Wow, all so tempting.... So hard to choose between the shit-in kitchen and the fabulous view.

Homo Ono said...

Yes they did. Most of these were in Milwaukee. Thankfully, I now know I don't have to move there.